Editing Existing Content with Drupal
- Go to your website's home page, then append "/user" to the URL in the address bar.
- You'll be taken to the log in screen. Enter your Drupal user name and password, then click "Log in."
- To change your password, just enter the new password in the password fields and click the Save button.
- Browse to the page you'd like to edit, then click on the Edit button at the top of the page.
- It's very easy to change some text on one of your web pages. In this example, I noticed a typo I need to fix.
- Just place your insertion point on the text you want to change, and type.
- When you're done, scroll down the page and click the Save button.
- Another common task you may have is to add or remove an employee from a department directory. The employees are listed in a table. To add a new employee, right-click in the table, near where you want to add the employee's information.
- A row will be created where you specify, and you can begin editing the employee's information.