During the construction project, there will be areas of the stacks that will be covered with plastic and unavailable for browsing. Library users who have an urgent need to obtain items from the restricted area can ask for assistance at the Research Help Desk.
Books in this area may be requested via paper form at the Check-Out Desk and online.
For instructions requesting online, follow the steps below.
From the classic catalog
1. Click on "Make a Request" in the blue box on the right-hand side of the screen.
5. Choose "Howard-Tilton Circ. Desk" as a pickup location.
7. You will receive an email when the item is ready for pickup.
From Library Search
1. Click on "Request", next to "Availability" below the title information.
4. Choose "Howard-Tilton Circ. Desk" as a pickup location.
6. You will receive an email when the item is ready for pickup.