Rudolph Matas Library of the Health Sciences is happy to announce that it has entered into a campus-wide site license agreement with Clarivate Analytics that gives all Tulane University users (students, staff, faculty, etc.) access to EndNote X9.
EndNote X9 is a comprehensive productivity tool for researchers—both online and off. The only tool of its kind, EndNote X9 makes managing research easy for anyone from the novice researcher publishing their first discovery to the senior professor writing a grant. It lets researchers find, store, and share work in the most efficient way possible, saving time and effort.
- Search hundreds of online resources to collect references and PDFs.
- Import the PDFs you have on your computer.
- Select the reference you want to find the full text for and let EndNote find them for you.
- Easily find and fill in missing and incomplete information.
- Automatically find and download full text by searching your subscriptions and full text freely available online.
- New user interface and user experience with EndNote X8
B. Collaborate: Share groups, references & documents
- Invite users to work with you on the same library or group at the same time.
- Share your research with colleagues and collaborate online.
- Give others Read/Write access to add references to the groups you share.
- Import the references from someone else's shared group into your library.
- Share with up to 100 people with EndNote X8 or X9.
- Activity log is now added to the shared library.
C. Create: Your citations are instantly added as you write
- Unlimited attachment + reference storage on both desktop and online platforms.
- Change the styles in a document as many times as needed.
- Format references for any project with 5000+ styles to use.
- Create custom styles with style customization tools.
D. From Anywhere: Access and manage your library from your desktop, online, & iPad
- Accessible from Anywhere - Online access lets you manage your library from any computer.
- Plenty of Storage. Unlimited. - More free storage space so all your PDFs and annotations are there when you need them.
Safe & Secure - Your work is backed up and stored for safe keeping in Thomson Reuters Data Center
To download and install EndNote X9, visit: https://libguides.tulane.edu/endnote
Mac users: Simply download and run the DMG installer file.
Windows users: Download the ZIP file to your machine. Extract all files in the ZIP file to another folder, then run the MSI installer file from the extracted folder. You must extract all files from the ZIP archive in order to install EndNote X9 successfully.
For technical support & training, please visit: http://clarivate.libguides.com/endnote_training/home