- Scholarly Engagement Librarian for Social Sciences and Data
- Research Support Librarian II (Health Sciences)
- Conservation Librarian
- Research & Instruction Librarian (The Latin American Library)
- Head of Library Information Technology
- Systems Librarian
- Library Technician (Mailroom & Special Projects)
- Applications Developer III
- Library Technician, LAL
- Library Technician, Media Services & Technical Services (a)
- Library Technician, Media Services & Technical Services (b)
All full-time library positions are posted at Jobs at Tulane.
- Student Application - Students interested in employment at the library can fill out the online student application.
- Some library jobs for students are posted on College Central Network.
- Workforce Management Organization has additional information about student employment on campus.
Information about Tulane's employee policies, benefits, and working at Tulane may be found on the Workforce Management Organization site.
Anti-Discrimination & Equal Opportunity Statements
Tulane is committed to and encourages a diverse and inclusive community that respects and values individual differences. Tulane University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We welcome you to read more: Tulane University Equal Opportunity / Anti-Discrimination Policies