EndNote 20 is now available at Tulane
Rudolph Matas Library of the Health Sciences is happy to announce that EndNote 20 is now available to the entire Tulane Community. Students, staff, faculty, and researchers can download EndNote 20 for free for both macOS and Windows 10 computers.
EndNote 20 is reference management software with features to—
- Keep all your references and reference-related materials in a searchable personal library.
- Synchronize your references between up to three of your personal computers, an online library, and your iPad or iPhone through EndNote Sync. (You must be the owner and user of all three computers.)
- Set up a library sharing team and effortlessly collaborate with up to 100 co-authors and colleagues.
- Insert in-text citations while creating a bibliography in Microsoft® Word.
- Build your bibliography in any included style, or customize your own style. 7,000+ reference styles are available.
What’s new in EndNote 20?
- All the power and flexibility you love, modernized for ease of use.
- New interface design
- Save even more time preparing manuscripts and managing bibliographies with an intuitive user interface.
- Read and annotate more easily with full-size PDFs, and quickly copy a formatted reference.
To download and install EndNote 20, visit: https://libguides.tulane.edu/endnote
Mac users: Simply click the blue check next to "EndNote20SiteInstaller.dmg" and click "Download" at the top of your browser window. Run the DMG installer file.
Windows users: Click the blue check next to "EndNote 20 for Windows 10_ PC.zip" and click "Download" at the top of your browser window. Right-click and extract all files to another folder, then run “EN20nst.msi” from the extracted folder. Please note: you must run the installer file from the extracted folder in order to install EndNote 20 successfully.
For technical support and training, please visit: https://clarivate.com/webofsciencegroup/support/endnote