- Head of Research Services (Special Collections)
- Research Support Librarian (Health Sciences)
- Assessment and User Experience Librarian
- Research Impact Analyst (Health Sciences)
- Catalog and Metadata Management Librarian
- Web Developer II
- Library Technician (Binding)
- Temporary Library Technician (LAL)
- Rare Books Library Associate (Special Collections)
- University Archives Library Associate
All full-time library positions are posted at Jobs at Tulane.
- Student Application - Students interested in employment at the library can fill out the online student application.
- Some library jobs for students are posted on College Central Network.
- Human Resources has additional information about student employment on campus.
- The Library Fellowship program encourages culturally underrepresented students to explore the field of librarianship as a potential career path and to participate in the development of a more accessible library.
- More Information
Information about Tulane's employee policies, benefits, and working at Tulane may be found on the Human Resources site.
Anti-Discrimination & Equal Opportunity Statements
Tulane is committed to and encourages a diverse and inclusive community that respects and values individual differences. Tulane University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We welcome you to read more: Tulane University Equal Opportunity / Anti-Discrimination Policies