In conjunction with multiple efforts at Tulane this semester, we are proud to announce our most recent book display in the lobby of Howard-Tilton Memorial Library: Together as One Against Sexual Violence.
There is a virtual component to the current book display, as usual. We welcome you to visit Recommended Reading and Viewing from Howie-T to see additional titles and link to streaming media available via Kanopy.
This theme supports the Tulane Reading Project book, Asking for it the alarming rise of rape culture--and what we can do about it (available as an eBook via Tulane Libraries), as well as related programming and initiatives:
· Tulane Reading Project
· Shifting the Paradigm 2016
· Forum Tulane (This year’s theme is Power)
· OneWave bystander intervention
· Sexual Violence Prevention & Education Coalition
· Raquel Horlick, Research and Instruction Librarian for the Sciences, will lead a Sexual Violence Research Workshop on September 20th in room 308 (H-TML).
· Sexual Violence Resources: A Guide. This guide was created by Grace Leyrer (student employee at Howard-Tilton) and Raquel Horlick, Research and Instruction Librarian for the Sciences.