To be the home for community-engaged discovery of, access to, and advocacy for the innovative role of all things digital that will shape the future of scholarship at Tulane University.
- We support publishing the scholarly and creative works of Tulane students, faculty, and staff.
- Wee support the preservation of original cultural heritage materials.
- We strive to reduce barriers to information through open access for all users.
- We value building partnerships and collaborating.
- We respect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- We advocate for the right of authors.
- We believe in acknowledging and crediting the contributions of all labor that goes into digital scholarship and initiatives.
- We value encouraging growth and knowledge creation via experimentation and innovation.