We strive to be Tulane’s hub for creatively engaging the future using digital tools and platforms and by sharing and preserving the diverse cultural heritage of our community.
- We support publishing the scholarly and creative works of Tulane students, faculty, and staff.
- We support the preservation of original cultural heritage materials.
- We strive to reduce barriers to information through open access for all users.
- We value building partnerships and collaborating.
- We respect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- We advocate for the right of authors.
- We believe in acknowledging and crediting the contributions of all labor that goes into digital scholarship and initiatives.
- We value encouraging growth and knowledge creation via experimentation and innovation.