Scholarly activity that makes significant use of digital tools and methods to advance an argument, provide a pedagogical thrust, offer interpretation, be collaborative, be interdisciplinary, be open access, and/or be reusable, downloadable, manipulable, or transformable are all hallmarks of digital scholarship.
Digital Scholarship Library Guides
Browse the library's curated selection of guides to facilitate self-directed learning in all facets of scholarship where it intersects with digital approaches, methods, and tools.
Tulane University Digital Repository
The Tulane Digital Repository is a gateway to open access digital collections, scholarly works, and publications that support the teaching, research, and public service goals of the University.
To provide digital repository and digital scholarship services and support, firmly grounded in collaborative partnerships, which transform and amplify innovative research.
To be the home for community-engaged discovery of, access to, and advocacy for the innovative role of all things digital that will shape the future of scholarship at Tulane University.
- We support publishing the scholarly and creative works of Tulane students, faculty, and staff.
- Wee support the preservation of original cultural heritage materials.
- We strive to reduce barriers to information through open access for all users.
- We value building partnerships and collaborating.
- We respect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- We advocate for the right of authors.
- We believe in acknowledging and crediting the contributions of all labor that goes into digital scholarship and initiatives.
- We value encouraging growth and knowledge creation via experimentation and innovation.